Wednesday, January 19, 2011

7

I am nervous..

As you know, my goal for this week's weigh-in is 7 lbs. If achieved, I will be out of the threes and start picking away at the twos.

I think the reason I am nervous is because I have been in this spot before and failed. Every time I start a workout routine and get down to the lower 300's I can never seem to break that 300 mark. When that happens...

I get frustrated and I quit.

Thus I go right back to where I started.

I told Kamie about this. She assured me I was going to break that 300 mark.

This workout routine is unlike any I have EVER done in the past, and with Kamie there pushing me and making sure I stick with it, I am well on my way to the 290's.

So stay tuned for the weigh-in in 3 days... Man the weeks are flying by.

No comments:

Post a Comment