Thursday, January 27, 2011

Curry Anyone??

I think it's blatantly obvious.. I love food.

Hence the reason for needing to lose 100 lbs.

Well, I am doing great at not cheating. I keep my calorie consumption under control. It gets a little tough when confronted with a temptation. For example, my office had a party yesterday complete with Dominos pizza and breadsticks. I am proud to say I withstood the urge to binge on pizza and just enjoyed a Lean Cuisine instead.

My safe haven has always been the gym.. There is no temptation to eat unhealthy...

Until now...

For the past few days this big Ethiopian guy has been coming to the gym, and some how he always ends up next to me.

It's fine.. until he starts sweating.

His sweat smells like Indian food.

I try and ignore it at first.

Then it gets a little stronger..

I am getting tired, which means I am taking deeper breaths.

Each inhale of oxygen is coupled with the sweet scent of curry..

My stomach begins to growl..

And before I know it. I am craving Indian Food!

Kinda gross, I know. But for those of you who don't know.. I love Indian Food. One of my favorite places to eat in Logan is this place..




MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, it's on my restricted restaurant list.

What's a fella to do??

2 comments:

  1. Are there any home versions you can make that would be acceptable? I made saag the other day with no cream or cheese and it still came out really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boonie would be so angry if he read this post :)

    ReplyDelete