Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Dirty Little.... Dishes!

In July of last year I decided to forgo the roommates and live by myself. A choice I am sooo happy with for many reasons. One of the big reasons was the fact that I could keep my place clean longer than just a couple of days. My hectic work schedule prevented me from spending too much time at home so nothing was ever messed up and since I hardly ever ate at home, dirty dishes were at a minimum.

Here was my old eating schedule... Sure it was convenient, but no wonder I'm fat!

I usually skipped breakfast, ate out for lunch, and either ate out for dinner, or ate at my friend's house.

Cleaning. Was. Easy.

Well here we are, 5 days into this life changing journey and my sink is full of dirty dishes!

I no longer skip breakfast, I take my lunch with me to work, and I prepare my own dinners. All of which require dirtying dishes.

DISHWASHER NEEDED!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I lived closer! Remember how I used to do your dishes ALL of the time at Brooklane??? Can I request payment now? It's probably a little late... Maybe just get paper plates and disposable pots? Good luck pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha Ha Ha... Oh I don't think it was ALL the time. Your reward was being our friend... Good times those were..

    ReplyDelete