Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sing to me, Tony B.



As I was in the shower this morning, the classic Tony Bennett song "I left my heart in San Francisco" kept playing through my head... Except the lyrics were changed to:

I left my guts, all over Logan :)

Well it was actually just in one spot, but you get the idea. Yes that's right. Last night's workout kicked my trash.. So much that I ended up puking at the end. haha..

As embarrassing as it is to admit, I am kinda proud of that fact. That means I am pushing myself and working out harder. A fact that makes me smile.

Last night we did several high intensity exercises. One you may be familiar with because they often show it being done on The Biggest Loser.. Here's a pic.


Who knew swinging ropes could be so tough..

Speaking of Biggest Loser I hope you all had a chance to watch. So far so good for Rulon and Justin.

It was funny... During Rulon's intro they showed a wedding pic of Rulon and Kamie.. Seconds after, i got about six texts saying "your trainer is cute." Well of course she is. I wouldn't have an ugly one. :)

Anyway, here's to hoping I can make it through tonight's workout with my dinner down.


Hey 3 more days til WEEK 1 results.. I'm excited.

3 comments:

  1. Sweet. I've never thrown up from a workout. Six people wrote "you're trainer"? Punch them for me as part of your workout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops.. that was me. I hit myself for you. I also fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Came across your blog and wanted to let you know that our site, CalRopes.com, has free workout videos for the ropes, along with printable workout guides. The workouts are intense...hopefully you'll hold onto your lunch this time!
    Cheers,

    Kevin

    ReplyDelete