Saturday, January 8, 2011

Week 1 Results


Hey guys and gals, the numbers are in... The results for the first week on the road to 100.

Here they are:

STARTING WEIGHT-- 320 LBS
WEEK 1 WEIGHT-- 311 LBS
__________

9 LBS


Here's a couple other measurements:

Waist was 56" now is 54"
Chest was 51.5" now is 49.5"

I am stoked about those numbers.

I hope this week sets a precedence for the rest of the trip!

Stay tuned for next week's blog entries. I will be discussing some more of the high intensity exercises I have been doing, the food I have and have not been eating, and I got the chance to become a personal trainer for a night. See who my first victims were.

As always I know I couldn't do this without all your support. I mean it. Thank You!

On to week 2

7 comments:

  1. Yay Jared! I'm very impressed and a little amazed, but mostly jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jared you are doing it. I think i need the trainer too. Go get them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive. I want to see some of those exercises so I can use them too! Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Boonie would love to have you train him...or maybe I would just love to see that :) Either way give him a call if you need another victim!

    ReplyDelete