Saturday, January 15, 2011

Week 2 Results


As those of you who watch The Biggest Loser know, Week 2 is notoriously known for putting up small numbers. I have been thinking about that all week. So I wasn't really expecting much for this week.

But to my surprise, they turned out pretty dang good.

Here are the results for Week 2 on the road to 100


WEEK 1 WEIGHT: 311 LBS
WEEK 2 WEIGHT: 306 LBS
________________

5 LBS

Some measurements of note

WEEK 1 WAIST: 54"
WEEK 2 WAIST: 53"


WEEK 1 CHEST: 49.5"
WEEK 2 CHEST: 48"


So this makes my total weight loss thus far: 14 LBS

Total inches off my waist: 3"

Total inches off my chest: 3.5"


I'll take it!!!

Again thank you all for your support. My blog is nearing the 1100 views mark. That just blows my mind. You guys are awesome.

I've got good feelings about Week 3..

My goal: By next weigh in, I will be out of the 300s.

4 comments:

  1. Yay Jared! I like to read your posts everyday cause then I don't eat as much - or at least I feel guilty when I do :)
    Congrats pal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Buddy! Keep Up The Good Work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work! I saw your story on the news. I did the HCG diet two years ago and lost 100 pounds in 13 weeks. It has changed my life more than you could ever know. After being heavy for over twenty years it is amazing to be slim! I applaud your determination!

    ReplyDelete