Saturday, January 29, 2011

Week 4 Results


Once again we have reached weigh-in day.. It seems to be rolling around faster and faster these days.

Although you may disagree, I chalk week 4 up as a success.


Here are the numbers:

Week 3 Weight - 298lbs

Week 4 Weight - 297lbs

_______________________________

1 lb. Total Weight Loss: 23lbs.


Not a lot of weight loss on the scale. I knew eventually I would hit a little plateau. But I lost another inch off the ol' gut.

That makes 4.5 inches I've lost around my waist.


Okay... So I promised you pics... Well there wasn't much going on at the gym last night, so those are going to have to wait. But I do have a new pic of me...

Enjoy it, because it's gonna be the last one for awhile.


Here is the original... Taken January 1st. 320lbs.




And here is the new one. Taken January 29th. 297lbs. (Drum Roll Please)


Now it's time to head to Week 5 and a new month. Exciting!

5 comments:

  1. Good Job Jared, plateaus happen and you didn't gain weight! you're looking good (insert cat call whistle here).

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You're looking good Jare! If that doesn't give you motivation to keep on keepin' on, I don't know what would :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jared you look great! It's a good thing you have a trainer because I don't know what I'd do with a plateau. It would be a downer for me. Anyway, you look great! That should be some good inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously, you look like a million bucks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jared, I learned about your blog from your cousin Amber. When I read the post about "only" losing 1 pound, my immediate thought was....are you measuring, because sometimes the scale soesn't always give the full picture. Glad you know that you lost inches, too!

    The plateau explanation from the doctor is a good one. Check with Kamie, but sometimes you need to eat more, to lose more, so your body doesn't shut down. Sounds crazy, but if you don't have any fuel to burn, the fire will fizzle out.

    You've had a fantastic month. Congratulations!! Hope I can catch your story on KSL tonight.

    ReplyDelete