Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where Everybody Knows Your Name

I guess when you spend a lot of time anywhere, you begin to become acquainted with the folks that are there everyday.. That's how it's getting to be for me at Rulon's gym.

I walk in and see a bunch of familiar faces, everybody says hi, and I spend a little time before the workout and some time after the workout just shooting the bull.. It makes working out a lot easier and now the gym is a fun place to be...

Kinda reminds me of....



I do kinda look like Norm. haha

Well maybe if I got a perm.

So here's another tip. Become friends with the workers at your gym, sit and have a chat with them. If you don't have a workout buddy, look for someone who is there every day when you are. Strike up a conversation. I think you'll find a lot of the people there share the same goal as you do.

Your workouts will become much more enjoyable if you turn it into a social event. It worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment