Monday, January 17, 2011

Whew!


What a busy day today has been.

This is the first time I have been back at home since I left this morning at 6:30am.

Today's blog post is going to be short for two reasons.

Reason 1 - It's almost time for tomorrow's blog post

Reason 2 - I haven't the strength to type much. haha

My laptop died today, which is what I use to blog when I have a spare minute. So that explains why I'm blogging so late tonight.

Also we started a new workout tonight called Barry's Bootcamp. Anybody ever heard of it.

Boy oh boy, it ran me through the ringer. I will tell you about it tomorrow. It was good but I was so tired I could barely get in the car tonight.

I am still on my two workouts per night kick as well. Just gotta keep that 7 pound goal in mind for next week's weigh-in. That is what keeps me going.

Hey guess what?? This morning I had to tighten my belt to a new loop.. Exciting.

Well thanks for sticking with me, and goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. Woohoo, keep it up! Two workouts a night is quite a commitment. Have you tried the Billy Blanks stuff yet? I did his Cardio Inferno today...geez. He also has a bootcamp one that made it so I couldn't walk the next day :)

    ReplyDelete