Monday, January 3, 2011

WOW!!! THANK YOU... now its time to get to work

You guys rock... This blog has only been in existence for 19 hours and since then I have been overwhelmed by the little notes of encouragement both in the blog comments and on Facebook from all my friends and family. Each one has been so much appreciated. I promise not to let you down.. I couldn't ask for better friends and family.

Here's how this little blog is gonna work. My hope is to write something on here every day, on varying topics. I don't know if I have that much to say but I will try.

Also each week I will have a weigh-in, and let you know the results.

So it should be fun...

Now.. Its time for the talk to end and the work to begin. I have my first workout with my trainer tonight at 8. I will let you know how it goes..

So if you need me, I will be here.


If you are interested in coming here.. You oughta give them a call.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck Jared! I know you can do it :) Maybe I'll run into you there - they're one of the places I'm considering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it!!!
    My favorite treat when I want a snack is Lemon water with a packet of stevia mixed in. yummy and it takes away that sweet craving. Oh, and can't forget sugar free worthers (sp?) candies you can have 5 pieces for 40 calories.
    Best of luck were rootin for ya cuz!

    ReplyDelete